Consent to Terms
Some of the content on this site is contributed by persons not affiliated with the IPSRT. Views expressed in contributed content solely represent the views of the contributor and do not necessarily represent the views of the IPSRT team. Copyright of submitted materials remains with the material's copyright holder.
By using this website, you expressly agree not to:
- resell, lease, syndicate, or commercially use the content and other materials on the site including, without limitation, logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, routines, documentation, technology, audio and video files, or other files;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code from the site or site materials;
- modify, adapt, translate, or create any derivative works of the site or any portion thereof, except with express permission by the author of those materials;
- create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through the use of or access to the site, the site materials, or any related proprietary information;
- use the site or site materials other than for their intended purpose;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any network, attempt to disrupt network services or services of external networks using the service, or attempt to gather third-party personal information without consent (e.g., denial of service attacks, distribution of computer viruses, or transmission of any software or application that could harm any network); or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
Reporting Copyright Abuse
The IPSRT team respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
This site and any products sold on or through this site are available on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The team does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does the IPSRT team make any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from use of this site or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, products, opinions, or statements available on this site or through links on this site. Use of this site is entirely at your own risk.
In no event will the IPSRT team, its directors, officers, employees or members be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages, arising out of the use or inability to use this site or relating to any products sold on or through this site. In no event will the IPSRT team, its directors, officers, employees or members be liable for any amount in excess of $100.